- Build awareness of the new Primary ITO brand in key markets – 85% unprompted awareness by 2016
- Position Primary ITO as a credible leader in vocational education
- Ensure the creative execution remains fresh, engages the diverse and large target audience, and that each campaign is cost-effective and measurable
- Generate quality leads through all mediums to support the development of a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce to grow the primary sector in NZ
- We evolved the 2013 industry focused campaign creative to communicate generic and real outcomes for the student.
- Key messaging was developed to fast track careers, help people climb the ladder faster, build high performing teams and better
- This enabled more cost effective creative execution and a larger proportion of the budget to be spent on exposure through industry publications, newspapers, radio and online. Ads were placed regionally with specific positioning and seasonal placement.
- Online reporting and brand monitoring during this time provided measurable results.
- Despite being a new brand Primary ITO was the most mentioned training organisation in the 2014 brand survey (Aug14)
- Primary ITO achieved 36% unprompted awareness within one year of brand exposure (Aug14)
- Prompted and unprompted awareness was recorded at 72% (Aug14)
- 27% of respondents recall seeing or hearing some form of promotional material recently (Aug14)
- 0800 stats to come from client
- Web stats to come from client
- Enrolment stats to come from client